Sunday, May 4, 2008

We have been talking about words on the lot, as of late. What words move you? What words send you into a heap of tissue, or into anger? How much that we say makes a difference to your life?

Your words burn me

like the hot, vivid laser

dry ice,

copper-etching acid on

the swelling nipples of a

forgotten woman.

they create storms of light

in my nervous system,

like molten lava, aurora,

moonlight reflected on snow

and the dawn.

Life resolves to a series

of identical variations

like orgasm-revelation.

God becomes intimate

like the spring rain

the light sparkling brook

the softness

of your inner thigh.

3 comments:

p1kef1sh said...

"copper etching acid on the swelling nipples of a forgotten woman." Beautifully phrased Angel and a wonderful start to what I know is going to be fascinating and compelling reading. As individual words I love "Tempestuous. Tease and tied". But of them all right now I think just two tiny words do it for me: "Lonely" and of course, that four letter wonder - "Love(d)". They both conjure up images and people that I have been and known this past week.

XX

Anonymous said...

Angel you have achieved the impossible - I am speechless!

Told you you were more talented than I could ever dream of!
Hugs
xxx

itsreallymefifty said...

Angel - a little mixture of ideas here, but somehow it all works. Can't write poetry my ass! lol
There are actually very few words that truly upset me. It depends on how they're used. Any word used with disrespect makes me ill.
As for words I love - any name that makes me smile, that warms my heart, that makes me want to dance with happiness.
I know - I'm shameless! LOL