Thursday, May 1, 2008

So what now?


So, I have a blog now. What is it I am going to do with this online diary thing? Who’s going to read it, or care what I have to write about or share? I have been thinking about blogging for some time, I want a place where I can share my prose, which is of an erotic nature, share my family or like everyone else that blogs have a place to rant and rave.

I have strong opinions that I for the most part tend to keep to myself in my favorite playground Mylot. I want a platform to state those opinions when I am moved to do so. As far as who is going to read it, well that is yet to be seen. I am sure my family and friends will have a read, and the few loved, and faithful friends in Mylot will visit and leave me their very strong opinionated comments. Who knows what groupies as they say I will gain. I am doing this to satisfy myself however, and I suppose that is what is important to begin with.

With that said, Welcome to the Asylum, be careful what corridor you take, you never know what inmates are on the prowl. Some floors are dangerous to tread upon; you might find the horrors to depraved even for your twisted minds my friends. Then again you might just belong here.

5 comments:

p1kef1sh said...

Do it for yourself but don't forget that you have an adoring public too. I want to be a Groupie. I must qualify because I am a crackpot - certified. I care what you write, rant or rave about. Let me worship at your feet Angel my love. If your prose is as eloquent as your posting, we are all in for a treat. Heck, it is going to be fantastic. I cannot wait to see what you write. I want to sup on your depravity.

Love you, Love you

XXXX

AngelWhispers said...

Pike, you have already heated up this little spot of the web..I got goose bumps reading your comment. You are so wonderfully beautiful.

Love you as well.

Kamran12 said...

I am definitely going to read it, Angel. Your introduction is short but full of interest, at least my interest is sparked. I can't wait to read your 'strong opinions' that you choose not to share on other place.

I am very adventurous in nature, and the last part of your post has just intrigued me. I am eagerly looking forward to your future additions.

Anonymous said...

Hey my darling Angel! Who is going to read it , let me think... all of us who adore you of course you silly goose and I am sure your fan base will run into the thousands very quickly!

As for me and asylum is probably the right place for me to be and I am intrigued to discover the rants and raves and strong opinions that are just along the next corridor!

Now I have to make sure I take some sedatives or I may freak out when the fun begins! lol

Well done sweetheart

Love and Hugs always
xxx

itsreallymefifty said...

Angel - now what? Well I think you've proven now what with what you've already written. Sign me up along side P1ke - I'm hooked! I'm in awe, I'm so PROUD of you and I want to kiss your feet, not just worship at them like our tame fish! LOL